<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10495820?origin\x3dhttp://min-ty.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Owner

Photobucket

mins.
Mrs Tan.
030687.
101% gemini.



♥ In march


03rd: our 2nd anniversary.
10th: Shanice's vaccination.
11th: Shanice turns 18 months!
22nd: audit.
26th: course at AVA Day One.
30th: course at AVA Day Two.


♥ Gossips



♥ Baby Shanice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

♥ music



♥ My Loves
chern fernjerryjingsishingsstef

♥ Memoirs


Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x

May 30, 2011
♥ 10:50 PM

Mommy min is blogging on the train on the way home.

Anyway, after being in QC for 2 months odd, I learned sth.

Some singaporeans have nth better to do than picking on weird stuff to 'feedback' to us.



The 1st case was when a housewife complained that the material of our tin can was too tough and thick for her to open it safely, and she even spoiled a can opener in the process of opening 1 of our cans. To quote her,"I think you guys shld look into the material of your tin cans. If you do not do sth abt it, NO ONE will buy your luncheon meat anymore cos it's too hard to open."

I was like "okayyyy.....". I ended up pacifying her by saying that "yes we will definitely look into this issue and thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. " Then I hung up the phone and went wtf.

Like hello, I'm so weak & frail and I open 2 cans every single day. And no I have not spoiled a single can opener, even though my can opener is just a cheapo neh neh one.


Okie to the 2nd case.

This afternoon I received a complaint from this guy who has 2 cans of our luncheon meat. The 1st can, produced in feb, has a shelf-life of 15 mths, while the 2nd can produced in apr has a shelf-life of 25 mths. He insisted that we "added LOADS of preservatives" somewhere in btwn so that a difference of 2 mths in production date gave a difference of 10 mths in expiry date.

The true explanation is that in between feb and apr, a commercial sterility was conducted on the product and it was found that it can actually last up to 25 mths. I explained this to him exactly and asked if he accepts this explanation. He paused for 3 seconds and said,"well, you told me this so what else can I do but to accept right?"

He earned my 2nd wtf.

You asked and I clarified. I clarified and you said you "got no choice but to accept".

Money hard to earn.

Singaporeans' money even harder to earn.


P.S. I don't know how many of you understands what I'm saying, but I just got to rant.

P.P.S. Or I shld say I don't know how many of you guys are still visitng this dusty site. :(